This year NESCON 2023, the New England Supply Chain Conference and Exposition, is again going virtual. Sponsored by ASCM Massachusetts Minuteman and ASCM New Haven Chapters, the New England Round Table of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), GDI Consulting & Training Company, and Buyers Meeting Point, NESCON will be promoted in its usual New England market, as well as more broadly using social media. The steering committee feels it is a superb way for firms to present their products and services to a broad spectrum of supply chain professionals, albeit in an on-line, virtual format.
This year (again), since we are NOT charging attendees for this conference (FREE), we again expect a good turnout this year! This is a superb way for firms to present their products and services to a broad spectrum of supply chain professionals in an on-line / virtual format
NESCON 2023 Gold Sponsorship
Gold Sponsorship Includes:
- Registrant List – Access to final / approved registration list upon request after the conference (includes all registrants except those who opt out, and historically there have been very few opt-outs). Expected to hopefully be a big list, due to this being a free & virtual (not location limited) conference this year.
- Sponsor recognition in all pre and post-conference communications.
- Historically there are more than 55,000 digital recipients of NESCON marketing materials, distributed multiple times preceding the conference; impressions exceed 250,000 hits. Great way to get your company name out there!
- The NESCON Master of Ceremonies will mention your company name & video several times throughout the conference!
- Sponsor Ad/Video on the NESCON website. This includes the opportunity to link your company’s introductory video, and/or PDF of your service offerings, etc, on the NESCON website. Sponsor information on the website remains active for 1-Year following the sponsored conference… Another great ongoing marketing tool for you!
- Sponsor/Company Logo: Posting of company logo on specially designed page on NESCON website; hyperlinked to Sponsor’s web page. With logo provided by Sponsor, it will be activated on the site shortly after the day of payment, running through the end of the event (10/02/2023), and for several months after the conference, on the current year NESCON website. Ad once archived, it will be on for the life of the website / in perpetuity for the life of the site, under the correct year archive section, for viewing at any time.
2023 NESCON Sponsor Agreement
After filling out and submitting the application agreement on this page, use this link to purchase your sponsorship. Please note: When making your purchase, be sure to use the Guest option when logging into the system to pay.
For questions or more information about sponsorship, please contact our Exhibitor Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed forms should be emailed to the Exhibitor Chair at the same address. NESCON accepts electronic signatures and PDFs.