Exhibitor & Sponsor Information
This year NESCON 2020, the New England Supply Chain Conference and Exposition, is going virtual. Faced with the global health crisis, and a desire to keep our attendees, speakers and exhibitors/sponsors safe, the steering committee made the decision to transition our traditional one-day conference to a multi-day online-only event. Sponsored by APICS Massachusetts Minuteman, Inc., APICS South Shore, Inc., the New England Round Table of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), and the Northeast Institute of Procurement and Supply Management, Inc., d/b/a CIPS-NE, NESCON will be promoted in its usual New England market, as well as more broadly using social media. The steering committee feels it is a superb way for firms to present their products and services to a broad spectrum of supply chain professionals, albeit in an on-line, virtual format.
NESCON 2020 will offer a limited number of sponsorships on a first-paid first-choice basis.
Sponsorship of a Networking Event:
- Bronze – $250:
- Virtual exhibitor hall: posting of company logo on specially designed page on NESCON website; hyperlink to sponsor’s web page. It will be activated on the site as of the date of payment through the end of the event 10/7/2020. Link to this page will be sent out with each mailing.
- One conference registration included!
- Silver – $500:
- Same as Bronze, and additionally:
- Link to a short video (e.g., a virtual facility tour or product intro) provided by sponsor
- Attendee list (includes all registrants except those who opt out)
- Two conference registrations included!
- Gold – $750 (only 6 total available):
- Same as Silver, and additionally:
- Opportunity to participate in a special half-hour breakout session on the day of your choice (limit 3 sponsors each on Monday and Tuesday – first come, first served!) where you may present your company and products to a ‘live’ audience of interested attendees.
- Three conference registrations included!
Additional Conference Information
For questions or more information, please contact our Exhibitor Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed forms should be emailed to the Exhibitor Chair at the same address. NESCON accepts electronic signatures and PDFs.