Kenneth B. Glasser, C.P.M., CPIM
Ken’s experience covers:
- Axcelis Technologies – Contracts Manager, Outsourcing, Software Licensing and Royalties, Supply Chain Compliance, Sourcing Dept Webmaster
- Eaton Corp. – Corporate Services & Procurement Division
- Ametek Aerospace – Procurement Division
- General Electric Aerospace – Procurement Division
Educationally, he has accomplished the following:
- BSBA (Summa Cum Laude) in Business Administration / Management Information Systems from UMass Lowell
- Certificate in Materials Management from Merrimack College
Ken has been involved in a wide array of activities!
- He has been active on both a local and regional level in Professional development / Programs activities: at the local ASCM/APICS level as well as the regional New England Supply Chain Conference level.
- A lifetime C.P.M. (ISM) recipient
- CPIM (ASCM/APICS) certified
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified
- A past recipient of ISM-Greater Boston (formerly PMAB), highest honor in 2014, the Harry J. Graham Award, for outstanding & unselfish service to the purchasing profession.
- One of the founders of the Northeast Supply Chain Conference in 2003
- He has served as the Chair of the New England Supply Chain Conference since its inception in 2008
- President of the Board of Directors of ASCM/APICS Massachusetts Minuteman Chapter (formerly North Shore Chapter) and has been a Board member for the past 23 years.
- Past steering committee member of the Lt. William West ALS Charity road race.
- Town of Billerica – Elected Town Meeting Member
- Past Billerica Youth Sports Board Member and Coach (Baseball, Basketball, Soccer), and National Youth Sports Coaches Association Certification
Supply Chain Organizations & Awards:
- 1999 – 2016 ASCM/APICS North Shore Board of Directors, Programs/Professional Development
- 2008 – 2016 Chair, New England Supply Chain Conference (and Programs, and Web Chair)
- 2003 – 2007 Steering Committee, Northeast Supply Chain Conference
- 2014 Harry J. Graham Award / ISM-Greater Boston (PMAB)
- 2016 NESCON Supply Chain Hall of Fame Winner
- 1992 – Certificate in Material Management, Merrimack College
- 1981 – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Summa Cum Laude, UMass Lowell
- C.P.M. Certified Purchasing Manager (ISM)
- CPIM Certified in Planning & Inventory Management (ASCM/APICS)
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- National Youth Sports Coaches Association Certification