Kelly Barner is the Co-Founder & Managing Director of Buyers Meeting Point, LLC & Art of Procurement. She has been in procurement since 2003, starting as a practitioner, and then working as the Associate Director of Consulting at Emptoris. She has covered procurement news, events, publications, solutions, trends, and relevant economics at Buyers Meeting Point since 2009. Kelly is also Business Survey Chair for the ISM-New York Report on Business.
Kelly has her MBA from Babson College, as well as an MS in Library and Information Science from Simmons College. She has co-authored three books:
- ‘Supply Market Intelligence for Procurement Professionals: Research, Process, and Resources’,
- ‘Procurement at a Crossroads : Career Impacting Insights into a Rapidly Changing Industry’, and
- ‘Finance Unleashed: Leveraging the CFO for Innovation’.
Some awards that Kelly has won:
- 2021: LinkedIn Creator Accelerator
- 2013 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine “Top Female Supply Chain Executive”
- 2013 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine “Pro to Know”
- 2012 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine “Pro to Know”