A Sampling of Photos from the
New England Supply Chain
Monday, October 6, 2014, Marlborough, Massachusetts
- Fully leverage your training dollars: 18 workshops in six tracks from which to choose
- Take advantage of the integrated 3-part professional development
tracks as follows:
- MICROSOFT OFFICE TOOLS & OTHER BEST TECHNOLOGIES FOR BUSINESS:
A) Windows 10 & Office 2016 – Best Business Features in Windows 10,
Outlook E-Mail, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, B) Using Excel Pivot Tables
& Other Tools to Make Your Data Work for You (Simplified for Today's
Business Environment!), and C) Corporate Espionage & How to Protect
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY MANAGEMENT:
A) Intellectual Property & Today's Supply Contracts, B) "Extreme"
Negotiations with Difficult Suppliers, and C) Where are Supply
Chains Headed in 2016?
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: ERP & DEMAND MANAGEMENT:
A) A Fresh Approach to ERP Selection, B) Accelerated Value Stream
Mapping, and C)
Real World Demand Planning Success Stories.
- RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE:
A) Supply Chain Compliance, B) Supply Chain Risk - REI (Risk
Exposure Index), and C) Assessing Supply Risk.
- LOGISTICS: A) International Trade Compliance, B) The
Connection Between Level of Service and Transportation Rates, and C)
Data-Driven Logistics: Leveraging Business Analytics.
- SUPPLIER SHOWCASE
- Enjoy an immediate ROI on the investment of your time and organization's money
- Help your organization evolve its supply chain into a true value chain
- Learn about the latest cutting-edge topics, trends and technology within multiple areas of the supply chain management field!
- Learn how to translate innovative ideas into immediately workable and practical solutions for you and your organization
- Enjoy and become transformed by our captivating keynote speakers!
- Interact with multiple service and product suppliers in our Exhibition Hall
- Network with your peers and those supporting other areas of the supply chain!
advantage of the ability to earn 6.25 Continuing Education Hours (CEH's)
towards your certification/recertification from both APICS and ISM